Sunday, May 3, 2015

Proud Moments

First off, the last month was insanely BUSY! My parents were in town, my brother-in-law came home from a two year church mission, we had a homecoming and a baby blessing on the SAME day, AND my husband graduated from school! 
Hallelujah

 I just wanted to talk about how amazing my hubby, Kris is. He has been in school for what seems like for-everrrr. He had been going to school full time while working 40+ hours a week, and he was trying to be involved with the family while also having to deal with homework.

It was nuts and I have to admit I wasn't always patient... BUT seeing him walk at his graduation was amazing and just made me feel SO proud of him and his accomplishments. He still has a lot more schooling to go, but he has a DEGREE and no one can take that from him. 
Yay, Kris! Love you!

 The only photo we got with all four of us! Cosette and Claire weren't being very picture friendly...

Kris and his parents.

 Kris and our brother-in-law, Reese, who also graduated! Go Reese!

 Group photo with the fam!



These next pictures are from Cosette's baby blessing that was a couple of weeks ago. She is just the CUTEST, don't you think?! :)



Big sister, Claire, with little sister, Cosette.



Last, but not least. I am starting my journey tomorrow with CHANGING my diet, making sure to workout, and being mentally POSITIVE. I am nervous, but SO excited. I will blog my experience with how awesome I'm doing and how hard change can be! Wish me luck.

Sorry for how random this blog entry was, kind of describes how my last month went!

Stay fit, stay healthy, stay strong!
Xoxo Katie

If you would like me to answer any questions or want me to be your coach, contact me at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/KATIEDEBRINE

I update a lot more on instagram, so you can follow me there or you can add me on Facebook.
Follow me on instragram! @katelyndebrine
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment