Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Most Random Post in the History

Well, it has been ages since I wrote my last blog.

Life has been busy, but how can it not be busy with a 2 year old and an almost 9 month old, right? Seriously. It doesn't matter how many things I have planned or not planned.. I feel like I'm always running circles trying to keep up with these two! 
At bedtime, I'm always so excited that it's bedtime! Yes! And then like an hour or so later.. I'm missing them majorly. ESPECIALLY if whatever I'm watching has little ones in it. 

Kris, is also busy with work and getting school stuff done. (It's been crazy craze) 

I'm so excited for the holidays. YES, holidays. And I love FALL! Who doesn't?!?! Ahhh. The smells, the clothes, the cooler weather, the leaves, pumpkin everything, apple cider (yes!), and so many other things. I could seriously go on forever.

My last few posts have been about health and fitness and though that is still very much apart of my life, I have so many other things and people going on in my life. Life has so many things to be proud of, worried for, and to be just happy about. That's what my posts will be focused on. Obviously being healthy and fit is still a priority because they're things that can very much make me proud, worried, and just plain happy. Here's to documenting about things/people that are important to me.

This is such a random post. So sorry. I have lots on my mind. If you made it through this post, honestly, congratulations. You are amazing.


Stay fit, stay healthy, stay strong!
Xoxo Katie

If you would like me to answer any questions or want me to be your coach, contact me at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/KATIEDEBRINE

I update a lot more on instagram, so you can follow me there or you can add me on Facebook.
Follow me on instragram! @katelyndebrine
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment